The money for the Members' Benevolent Fund has come in the past from generous donations from the CSP (and its forerunner organisations), and from members' kind donations and amazing legacies. The legacies have been put into the investment portfolio and this provides an annual income. Today we rely purely on that investment income, and donations from individual members, which enables our work to continue.
We are very grateful to CSP members for their kind donations and if every member donated just 50p annually, we would have an amazing extra £28,000 a year to assist our colleagues in need! Just think - that is considerably less than buying a daily cup of coffee or tea.
Ways you can donate
- Text MBF to 70085 to donate £5 now!
- You can make a single donation (see bank details below) or give a regular contribution, and by using Gift Aid we can claim an extra 25p in the pound from the taxman on your donation.
- Donate at CSP Conferences - 'Physiotherapy UK' or the 'Annual Representatives Conference'.
- You can now donate online by visiting Members Benevolent Fund page on Virgin Money
- You could hold a coffee morning or other event to assist the Members' Benevolent Fund or get sponsored for an event to raise money for the MBF.
- Leaving a legacy in your Will – helping after you have gone. Ask your solicitor for advice.
- Set up a 'Regular Standing Order' or 'Direct Debit' or just give a donation directly into the bank account. Bank details:
CSP Members Benevolent Fund, Lloyds Bank, City Office, PO Box 1000, BX1 1LT
A/c Number: 04009202 Sort Code: 30-00-02