The funding for the Members Benevolent Fund has come in the past from generous donations from the CSP and from donations and legacy bequests from members.
We are very grateful to CSP members for their kind donations.
Legacy bequests have been invested in an investment portfolio which provides the MBF with an annual income. As the CSP annual donation is currently suspended the MBF depends solely on this investment income and donations from individual members to enable its work to continue.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Ways you can donate:
- Donate by Text - text MBF, followed by the amount you would like to give, to 70085 (for example, to give £20, text MBF 20 to 70085).
- You can make a single donation or a regular contribution by Bank transfer (see bank details below).
- You can Gift Aid any donations whereby the MBF can reclaim 25p for every pound donated from HMRC.
- Donate at CSP Conferences - 'Physiotherapy UK' or the 'Annual Representatives Conference'.
- You can now donate online by visiting Members Benevolent Fund page on Just Giving
- You could hold your own fund-raising event in support of the Members Benevolent Fund or get sponsored for an event to raise money for the MBF.
- Consider leaving a legacy to the MBF in your Will. Ask your solicitor for advice.
- Bank details:
CSP Members Benevolent Fund, Lloyds Bank, City Office, PO Box 1000, BX1 1LT
A/c Number: 04009202 Sort Code: 30-00-02